Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    Like me?????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    you got it already?

    wow

    i just read something that said they were going out early and people should start to expect them next week

    nice job
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    All direct deposit payments are 'supposed' to be sent out April 28, thanks to new software used by the IRS that updates daily rather than weekly.

    http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...aspx?gt1=33009

    Why you got yours before the first of them was supposed to go out is a puzzler though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] But heck I wouldn't question it!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    Wasnt expecting it all. Woke up and checked my bank account and it was there. It wasnt much, but it all helps!

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    Yea...I can fill up all 3 cars!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea...I can fill up all 3 cars!!! </div></div>

    Whoa!...you must got the big bucks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasnt much, but it all helps!</div></div>

    You didn't get the full $600 +$300 per kid?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea...I can fill up all 3 cars!!! </div></div>

    Whoa!...you must got the big bucks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
    If I fill'em at half a tank, maybe twice. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    Back when they announced the dates you should look for it to come out I believe May 9th was the date I would get the $600 direct deposited to my account. So now, some sort of new software is making it possible for the IRS to deposit it a few weeks early?

    If so, I am very happy because I'm heading to Myrtle Beach for a week next Sunday. Just always like to know where I stand on my finances, so I can figure out how much money would be to much to spend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else get their stimulus check early?

    Originally the direct deposit and paper check send out dates depended on the last 2 digits of your SSN. Paper checks will still do that, but it's now being said that all direct deposit will go out in the next week.

    The old rebate schedule is still at http://www.irs.gov
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •